& Welcome to Thinkful's Full Time Career Path!
Please select the Skills Fund loan that works best for you.
To see the estimated monthly payments for the Full Time Career Path program, please enter the amount you would like to borrow:
For the Full Time Career Path program, you may borrow between
$2,000 and $13,000 (tuition - deposit)
*Click to open terms
|Skills Fund Loan||36 Month Loan|
|Cosigners||Note: Up to 1 cosigner might be required in some instances.|
|Origination Fee||4.0% of loan requested (1)|
|Interest Rate (2)||Fixed
|Capitalization of Interest||No interest will be capitalized.|
|Payments Required While Enrolled?||Yes, full payments (interest + principal) are required.|
|Separation Period (after the in-school period and before interest and principal repayment begins)||Payments are due 2 months after loan disbursement.|
|Principal and Interest Repayment Term||36 months (3 years)|
This example shows the monthly payments of a $13,000 interest-only Skills Fund loan:
|Example on a $13,000 loan||36 Month Loan|
|Annual Percentage Rate (4)||11.08%|
|Finance Charge (Total $ Cost of Loan)||$3,083|
- (1) The 4.0% origination fee is assessed to all loans, and is added to the principal request, so for example, requesting $13,000 will result in a $520 origination fee that will be added to your loan balance and increase the amount you will accrue interest against to $13,520.
- (2) Interest rates are fixed and never vary.
- (3) Full repayment begins about one month after loan disbursement.
- (4) Annual Percentage Rate (APR): finance charge and monthly payments are based upon borrowing $11,000, and a 4.0% origination fee, then the 36 month principal and interest period.
Important notices before you start your application:
Customer identification policy notice:
For the purpose of the following notice, the words "you" and "your" mean the Borrower and the Cosigner. All applicants: Important Federal Law Notice - Important information about procedures for opening a new account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Consent to share data:
By clicking the box below and beginning the application, I consent under Federal and state privacy laws to Thinkful providing to Skills Fund information related to my application, enrollment, and completion, including but not limited to information contained in my original application and supplements as well as information regarding my completion, graduation, and post-graduation outcomes information.
Attention Applicants - Please Note:
When entering "Applicant Information" within your loan application, please select New York (NY) as "the state of the school you plan to attend."
- DO NOT use the browser Back button. Using the browser Back button may cause invalid information and delay the processing of your loan.
- Your application will not be complete until it has been signed and submitted along with any required documentation.
- You will need the address and phone number of 3 references to complete your application, including one relative not living with you. Others may be friends, employers, etc.